Key Email Addresses for Remote Access
As we continue to work remotely, the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority is taking the necessary steps to fulfill our commitment to remain accessible to our stakeholders.
Below is a list of key email addresses, which licensees and other interested parties can refer to if and when needed.
1.Banking Supervision Division
- All queries for banking licensees, trusts companies, money services businesses, credit unions, development banks and building societies.
- No changes for filing of regulatory reporting – submissions through the REEFS platform (where applicable) or existing channels.
- All general queries regarding CI currency notes and coins, including available numismatic coin purchases.
3.Fiduciary Services Supervision Division
- All general queries regarding payment of regulatory fees.
- Confirmation of payments by wire transfer and domestic electronic transfer should be sent to this email address.
5.Insurance Supervision Division
6.Investments Supervision Division
- All general queries relating to regulated funds and/or licensed Mutual Fund Administrators. No changes for filing of regulatory reporting – submissions through the REEFS platform (where applicable) or existing channels.
- Filing of updated Offering Documents, supplements, MF forms etc . and general queries in regards to these filings.
- Filing of application forms and requisite documentation for the Limited Investor Fund.
7.Securities Supervision Division
- All general queries for securities investment business licensees and registrants (inclusive but not limited to attestations, letters of good standing, general follow ups or any other request).
- Registration and regulatory filings for securities investment business licensees and registrants.
- Licence cancellation or de-registration requests for securities investment business licensees and registrants.
Industry representatives may also correspond with their usual contact person(s) for any licensee related matters.
The Cayman Islands Monetary Authority is unable to accept hardcopy documents as this time. For more information, please refer to the recently published notices: CIMA Moves to Complete Mandatory Remote Work & Regulatory Filing Extensions Update.