Regulatory Enhanced Electronic Forms Submission (REEFS) is our online portal for licensing and registration submissions. To access, click the following link: https://reefs.cimaconnect.com
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I obtain a REEFS administrator account? Please contact the relevant regulatory division. See REEFS contact details here.
- How do I use my Administrator account to create and manage user accounts? Click here for details.
- I am having difficulty logging in. What do I do? Be sure to use your email address as the login username (not the screen name).
- How do I use the escrow system to make payments? Click here for our guide on using the REEFS payments and escrow funtions.
- Which form do I use, and how do I complete the form? Click here for the REEFS forms guidance notes.
- How do I reuse a previously submitted form as a template and re-upload it back into REEFS? Click here for details.
- How do I add an email address for an Alternative Contact? Click here for details.
- How do I access the REEFSv4 User Guide? Click here for details.